Monday, October 29, 2018

NEA; Choice of brand name

It was hard to choose a name that I liked and went with the genre, at the end I decided on the name Feud. 

Feud means: 




I believe in music, especially in R&B and Hip-Hop the artist is battling their inner self and outer self. The inner self is an individual’s personal, internal identity - one that is distinct from identities defined by external, social forces and relationships. It is closely linked to a person’s values, beliefs, goals and motivations. This would appeal to the audience who at a young age are going through a mix of emotions which they could relate to. I want my audience to feel as if they are not alone and can look up to my magazine making them feel strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closed Blog Notification

Centre Number:   Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise College for Girls Centre Number:   14343 Candidate name:   Neeha Gohar Unit J200 C...