Tuesday, December 11, 2018

NEA; Test shots

I took over 100 photos to find the perfect shot for my front cover and double page spread. Taking so many photos made me indecisive, but I made the right decision at the end. One of my favourite parts of my non-examined assessment was taking photos as I used different lightings, angles as well as showing my model how to pose.

Pink background
 close-ups
Showing skin and scarf

Black background
close-ups
Black glittery dress

Double page spread:
White background
close-ups
dark lip colour

black/blue background 
close-ups
Blue background, 
close-ups
red jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closed Blog Notification

Centre Number:   Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise College for Girls Centre Number:   14343 Candidate name:   Neeha Gohar Unit J200 C...